Book Personalized Private Tours in Cusco
Cusco’s stories and turbulent history are evident on each corner you turn. A genuinely fascinating UNESCO World Heritage site in Peru, each cobble can tell its own tale. Explore the aspects of Inca history you are particularly interested in or see how Cusconians live today. The choice is yours when you join us on of our custom-built private tours in Cusco.
We offer private tours in Cusco Monday to Saturday at 4 PM in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese.
Firstly, choose a specific route or experience, depending on your interests. Some sights we could visit on our tour include:
- The majestic colonial architecture left behind by Spanish conquistadores
- Inca ruins and palaces and their mystical tales that surround them
- The grand Cusco Cathedral, the mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cusco
- Temple of the Sun Coricancha
- San Pedro Market to taste local delicacies and hear about the produce grown in the area
- Museo Inka and its fascinating artifacts
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- The old neighbourhood of San Blas
- Majestic Cristo Blanco and viewpoint with the best panoramas of Cusco and surrounding area
- Inca ruins of Sacsayhuaman sitting just above Cusco city (entry not included)
Then select how long you would like to explore the city, at what time and what your budget is.
With our vast knowledge of the best things to do and see in Cusco, its history and culture, we are your perfect partner for a custom adventure around the city. So why not, get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.
- Walking tour: We will be on foot the whole time. However, we can make adjustments depending on your mobility requirements.
- Tour guide: local Cusconian with Inca heritage
- Meeting point: Plaza de Armas in front of the Church of the Society of Jesus
- When: 4 PM or depending on your requirements
- Duration: Depending
- Group size: you and the guide
- Price: Agreed in advance
- Languages: Spanish, English, French or Portuguese
- For any questions, visit our FAQs or contact us.